I am usually team Dark Chocolate – but winter makes me want to follow the white theme! It is fun to change it up and use different kinds of chocolate. I also am an Oreo cookie lover. So can’t go wrong with this one especially during the holidays.
Funny thing is – I did injure myself today! I was walking the dog and fell on some rocks – scraped my knee and two of my knuckles. But I managed to finish these.
Recipe is below
- 10 Mint Oreo Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 2 crushed candy canes
- Festive sprinkles – Optional
- You will need a double boiler and chopsticks
- Melt the white chocolate into a double boiler
- While you are waiting for the chocolate to melt – place a sheet of parchment paper on a flat pan that will fit in your fridge
- Place each cookie in the white chocolate once it has melted – and remove with chopsticks! This allows the coating to be smooth.
- After each cookie is dipped – cover with candy canes and sprinkles immediately – then dip the next cookie etc.
- Let sit on the parchment for 10 minutes – then place in fridge for 1 hour prior to serving.
Let me know if you try out this recipe in the comments below!