I am a huge fan of bahn mi – so why not eat it in any form possible? Decided to dress up this quinoa bowl with all my favorite fixins.
- Ancient Harvest – SEA SALT MICROWAVABLE HEAT-AND-EAT QUINOA
- My bahn mi tofu recipe
- 1 radish chopped into slices
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 green pepper diced
- 1 shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons of mayo/vegan mayo
- 1/2 tablespoons of sriracha
- Microwave the quinoa and then arrange is a wide bowl. Pat down to cover the bottom.
- Arrange the rest of the vegetables on the bowl – I like to do the color gradient that looks like a rainbow.
- Mix the mayo and sriracha and then pour over the bowl