I often crave rice, but would like to find a way around the food coma afterwards. I started joining the cauliflower rice bandwagon – and have not looked back. I love that it reminds me of rice and absorbs all the flavors. Recipe for you below! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
- 1 package Kroger® Riced Cauliflower Veggie Medley
- 1/2 package Trader Joe’s Frozen Roasted Corn
- 1/2 package of frozen diced broccoli
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of Trader Joe’s Spices Of the World 21 Seasoning Salute Spice Blend
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Sprinkle Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions
- In a pan heat oil on medium heat – coat the bottom
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Serve while hot.