Are you a sweet or savory person for breakfast? I like to have both. This recipe is easy and allows you to have dessert for breakfast. Would could be better?!?
Brunch is such a fun way to hang out with friends. I used to do brunches with my girlfriends in Manhattan. Very similar to the ladies from Sex in the City. We would sometimes dress up, nosh post workout, or smart casual. This stack of pancakes reminds me of my NYC days. Hope you enjoy them.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 2 cups of Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pancake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup water (add more if you prefer a looser consistency)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 a bar of chocolate
- 1/2 cup of marshmallows
- 3 sheets of Pamela’s Gluten-Free Honey Grahams
Cook Time (15 minutes)
- Stir the following in a large bowl: Pancake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil, 2 1/2 sheets of graham crackers crushed, and chocolate chips.
- With a spoon or ladle place the pancakes in a hot pan. Drop marshmallows into the batter as it heats up and cooks. Warm each side till they are golden brown. Stack each on top of each other. You should have at least 18 small pancakes and 6 large.
- When you are finished add the bar of chocolate and the leftover graham crackers on top.