This brittle is the bomb! It satisfies your sweet cravings. Super easy to make and great ingredients. I love having sweets in the house, I am usually a cookie person… But I decided to make a small portion to start with as an experiment. Loved it so here it is on the blog in a bigger portion. I think what makes it unique is the marshmallows – but definitely leave me a comment to let me know what you think! Link to my Facebook page to your right to follow along there.
Cooking time 5< minutes ~ Assembly 5 minutes ~ Freeze Time 40 minutes ~
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of white chocolate (unmelted)
- 2 tablespoons of marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Mix peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. If the peanut butter and/or coconut oil are tough to mix – microwave for 15-30 seconds until soft. You don’t want to heat it up too much because you need to chill it.
- Spread the mixture on a flat plate (may need 2 large ones) or wax paper that is on a tray. You want to have enough room in your freezer to store.While spreading try to make it even and thin. I just used a regular butter knife.
- Place the plates/tray in the freezer. While it freezes heat up the white chocolate. The easiest way is to melt in the microwave – if you do this make sure the peanut butter mixture stays in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Once the white chocolate is melted pour over the peanut butter. Spread evenly. If you have more then one plate/tray make sure you divide the chocolate to spread evenly. Before the white chocolate hardens sprinkle the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes prior to serving.