Getting on trend with the Baked Feta Pasta even though its been around since 2019! It has been circulating around and I can see why. Super creamy and delicious. I usually eat feta cold and never with pasta, so this is a great change to the usual. Let me know what you think! Enjoy.
Cook time for feta: 35 minutes. Pasta boil time: 3-5 minutes
- 1/2 box of fettuccine
- 6 oz of feta (or use my recipe for Vegan Tofu Feta )
- Couple tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of marjoram
- 1 teaspoon of crushed cumin
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic power
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 small container (~ 20 ) cherry tomatoes. I used orange ones, red ones are just fine.
- ~ 20 olives per taste.
- In an oven safe pan – add feta cheese and tomatoes (picture below) drizzle olive oil all over. Sprinkle seasoning all over as well. Mix up as desired – I actually break up the feta. You can keep the block as is but I like the flavor of the spice in every bite.
- Place in over at 400 F (at high altitude use 425) for 35 minutes.
- In the meantime – boil water and cook pasta.
- Do not let feta cool because then it will be hard to mix. Make sure pasta and feta bake are hot when mixed. Any liquid that comes out of the tomatoes – I also added this to the pasta. Add lemon juice on top.
4 responses to “Baked Feta Pasta”
love ur blog! its so innovative!
Thank you so much! ❤️
I recently discovered and tried this trend as well and am a bit obsessed! I love your idea to add olives – I am definitely going to try that next time. I also want to experiment with baking other vegetables with the feta, like zucchini. Thanks for sharing!
Great idea! I love olives on everything. 😀