Squashing this wrap with yummy “buttery” flavors in a healthy way. This was an experiment wrap which turned out great. Sharing my weird but yummy wrap recipe with all of you! Leave a comment if you try it.
Ingredients for 1 wrap
- 1/2 Acorn squash – or any other squash you like about the same size
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tortilla or wrap – any will do!
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili chipotle seasoning or cumin
- Optional – Mozzarella cheese
Assembly and Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut up squash into lengthwise pieces that are 1 inch thick. Spread out on a pan pour oil and spices over the squash. Cook for 15 minutes or for desired softness.
- Let the squash cool until it is easy to touch.
- Lay out the ingredients and assemble – I usually put cheese, spinach, avocado, squash.
- I pair it with a nice salty potato chip!