I am a huge fan of avocado toast – because I love avocados. It just starts the morning off right. This is a recipe to my savory stacked avo toast.
I was this many years old until I tried Fresno Peppers! I love living in Colorado and having access to so many amazing hot peppers.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 slice of wheat or whole grain bread
- 1/2 avocado (big or small up to you)
- 1 teaspoon of diced onions (I used red but any will do)
- 1 teaspoon of diced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of fresno peppers (more or less depending on taste)
- 1/2 lime (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Toast your slice of bread
- Cut out the avocado in half and scoop out 1/2 per slice.
- Spread avocado on toasted bread – sprinkle lime if necessary. I live in a dry climate so I don’t need it but it tastes really good.
- Add onions, cilantro, and peppers – sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Optional: Top with olive oil