Really excited to share this awesome fusion dessert here on the the blog! Diwali is coming up and since everyone is socially distancing – going to celebrate on our own. Will miss seeing family and friends and going to the temple for the yearly feast.
Given we are celebrating on our own – I wanted to create a fusion dish that will last for a while. I like to eat my sweets little by little and have small portion sizes. That is what led me to try these cups!
- 1 1/3 cup of chocolate chips. Semi-sweet works best
- 1 1/3 cup of cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons of date syrup
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- handful of edible flowers
- 1 muffin pan with liners.
- Prepare two parts first part is the chocolate and the second is the cashew butter.
- In a double boiler add chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons of date syrup, 1 1/2 teaspoons date syrup, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Let this melt.
- Next add cashew butter, 2 tablespoons of date syrup, 1 1/2 teaspoons date syrup, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a boil and mix well.
- Add liners to muffin tin and then pour cashew butter mixture halfway. Next add chocolate to fill up the section. Add flowers on top as desired.
- Let freeze for 3 hours and then it is ready to serve.