I love seasonal pumpkin flavor! I can’t get enough of it since the season is so short. I like pumpkin in savory and sweet forms, so today I decided to make something sweet. Disclaimer: I do not have a ton of experience baking so I am learning through others. I found a great recipe by https://www.pinterest.com/traceyp3103 and it was super easy so wanted to share with all of you! I will definitely make this again and now I have more confidence to bake more. Progress is so fun!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp.baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup. 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 banana
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl – sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; stir with a whisk.
- In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients – eggs, melted butter, and pumpkin; whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry; stir until just combined. Gently stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin cups. Add a slice of banana on top as well as a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 (or 375 for high altitude) ℉ for 20-25 minutes until center springs back when touched. Cool in pan for about 5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Follow my foodie adventures https://www.instagram.com/milehighmasala/